Does a 30 minute nap make you feel better or worse?

My mom will wake all refreshed while I wake up feeling like crap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ask me again in 30 min. I'm about to take one

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Both. Sometimes I'm just so exhausted that a nap is all i can think about. I feel better after these usually. If it's a restless nap that I keep waking from because I know I have too much to do to be napping in the first place, then I feel worse afterward.,

I think the entire world should take a daily afternoon siesta. That way, noone would have to feel guilty, It would be expected of us to sleep. Wow, wouldn't that be awesome........
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• It makes me feel worse. My mama is the same way. She can lay down for 20 or 30 minutes and wake and be rarin' to go. I take a nap for 30 minutes I wake up cranky and with a headache.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 12:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Worse. I dont nap for that very reason but I do go to bed very early because Im so tired. I couldnt sleep if I tried anyway.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• worse. I have never been a napper. Even preggo
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• It depends. If I'm exhausted and can barely stumble to my bed, a 1/2 hour "lay down" and really help. Even just crashing on the living room floor while my daughter climbs over me can help. But if I'm not that tired, then a nap will leave me groggy the rest of the day.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• i feel like shit lol
    Anonymous

• Worse. I usually wake up disoriented- thinking it is morning. And I feel kind of sick, yucky.

Answer by Bmat at 1:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I'm a napper, always have been. I usually nap during my son's nap - he goes down for 2 hours or more, I work for the first hour around the house and sleep during the 2nd or more hour(s). But 30 mins? Not usually enough time for me and I usually am more tired.

Answer by missanc at 3:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I don't feel horrible, but I feel so disoriented and as if I wasted the day away. I would rather sleep in an extra hour in the morning, or go to bed and extra hour at night rather than take a nap during the day.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2009