What do you normally eat for breakfast?

I usually eat cereal with a bit of sugar and milk and maybe an apple. This morning I had left over pasta though and I'm regretting it, lol.

preggoandfat

Asked by preggoandfat at 12:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Eggs and salsa in a burrito wrap or bagels or fried eggs and toast.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Cereal bar or a bowl of cereal during the week when I have to work. On the weekends, depends on the kids, bacon, eggs, pancakes, muffins, sausage. Whatever they want me to cook.
    I must admit I have had leftovers from last night's dinner before...dosen't always set well. LOL>
    jfblaine

Answer by jfblaine at 12:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Usually dinner from the night before...LOL....I eat the heaviest in the morning and Im usually very hungry. Then for lunch, I eat light and then I dont eat again after 3 ish. It just helps me to sleep better if i dont eat. If I do, then I eat just fruit or something. Its helped me keep off weight too. Im not pregnant though.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• It depends on my tastebuds and if I'm even hungry.

mamadee1971

Answer by mamadee1971 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I have 1/2 grapefruit, Special K with strawberries and fat free milk.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 12:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• dry cereal and a english muffin
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I don't eat breakfast. I never have. I'm even pregnant, and I know that it's best to, but I just can't. It makes me feel sick. I need to be awake for at least a couple of hours before I eat, and preferably not before noon. When I was little, sometimes before school my mom would beg me to eat some toast so that I wouldn't be hungry later, and I would do it...something like that I could probably handle, but not much more. Whenever I eat breakfast foods (eggs, pankcakes, bacon) it's usually at night, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Either oatmeal and 1/2 muffin. Or Cheerios and a banana. And a glass of OJ. If I have time, eggs and toast. If I don't eat breakfast, I feel weak and tired. I have needed breakfast every morning since I was a tiny kid.
    Anonymous

• oatmeal that is high in fiber and an activia yogert
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Pop Tart and coffee.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2009