How do you feel sexy when you're pregnant?

I feel bad. Me and my so haven't had sex in like a week and I usually get uncomfortable if we start petting. I just don't feel attractive with this big belly and extra fat all over my body. Any suggestions on "getting over it"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think I look attractive when pregnant, but I really don't direct it toward my DH, he's very, very attracted to me when I'm pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I'm was the same as u don't worry... I just did it for my hubby when I was preggo...
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 12:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

enaNianza

• i feel the same way, but when I was complaining my bf came out and told me I find you sexier pregnant.. my mouth dropped! so a lot of men are like this and they still find you sexy, if not sexier, so just keep that in mind..

Anonymous

• I always felt great...hormones, you know.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 12:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I couldn't just "get over it" when I was pregnant. I was MISERABLE!! I hated being so fat && it was exhausting carrying all that extra weight around. Oddly enough though, the fact that my son's father still wanted to have sex with me is what made me feel a little better. My thought was, "hey, if he can still get it hard while I look like this, then I must not look sooo bad." lol
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I felt MANY things when I was preggers but sexy was NOT one of them lol. I tried to be "there" for hubby as much as possible. And HE still thought I was sexy, and that's what was important!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Uh, sexiness doesn't have a lot to do with a wasitline measurement. It's in the eyes. Work it.
    Goggle

Answer by Goggle at 2:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Yeah some guys love it. Mine always said how sexy and hot I was preg. He has even wanted to have more kids cause he wanted me to have the preg. body again.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2009