Interesting Palin news...

http://a11news.com/2125/sarah-palin-embezzlement-scandal/

Just found this...sheds a bit of light on things, dontcha think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope, it just solidifies my opinion that all politicians are dirty. Why are people so surprised by this? The clamoring for new info on her is hysterical to watch, as if it won't come out eventually.

I'm done.  Going to clean for our July 4th party. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• so agree wit quinnmae!! All of them are dirty and I don't doubt the President is also!!
    Anonymous

• Sorry to ask the obvious here--but is this a blog? I can't find any other links using Google, Bing, or Yahoo search engines.

Any news station or paper you can link to that reports this??
    Anonymous

• This is a scandal because her new house has the same type windows as the new sports center? Isn't it rather likely she saw them in the sports center and said, "Oh I like those. Lets put some like that in our new house." And as for using the same building contractor--how many contractors could there be in Wasilla? My understanding is that is not much more than a wide spot in the road.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• It's a blog inventing their own story. If they're not, they're plagiarizing someone else's story, but since it doesn't exist ANYWHERE except on that blog, you really believe that some anonymous blog got the scoop on every tabloid and news org that follows her around more closely than the average anonymous CM stalker?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Seriously NP--If I had the dirt on this story, I'd have demanded a size-able paycheck first--not posting it on some blog for FREE! LOL Capitalism baby! :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• This is a scandal because her new house has the same type windows as the new sports center?

It reminds me of the Haliburton "scandal". Which was really not a scandal. Wait and see if indictments even come or if the media is having a feeding frenzy on a rumor.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Anonymous: depends on how gullible you are in eating up the news.
    Sorry but I do not believe everything I read or hear.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• If shes not guilty of some scandal then why is she leaving office? if she thinks leaving her elected job early will help her chances for being president she is seriously mistaken.

Anonymous

• A1news? I saw this but have not seen it anywhere else. Believe me, if it was true the REAL media would have been all over it months ago.
    Some people are so gullible.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2009