What are 2 fun,not to short & not to long b-day games 4 a 2year olds b-day party?

approx.8-12 kids will attend{if that}.

angel8107

Asked by angel8107 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You know, I have never done games for my kids b-day parties, it seemed to be too much work and the kids don't need games. We would just let the kids run all over the place and play, as long as there is cake, ice cream and presents they are happy as clams
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• that is a hard one...especially to keep them settled down enough to play them.

How about catch the bubbles--blow bubbles and have them catch them
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 12:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• What games does your 2 year old like to play? Maybe you can do a group game from one of those?
    Anonymous

• At my son's 2nd birthday part I made a ton of water balloons....kids are always a fan of them!! And each of the kids got a can of silly string to spray eachother with! They had a blast. Keep the silly string outside & away from the candles!
    jfblaine

Answer by jfblaine at 3:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2009