Have you ever used bing.com (the search engine)?

I went there because it claimed to be SO different from all the other ones, like Google and Yahoo.

Maybe I'm a bit on the blond side...but I can't tell a difference and I don't see how it's so much "better" than the others.

Am I missing something? (And duh, I know they say it's better for marketing purposes, but please. Work with me.)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely hate it. I've tried it a few times out of curiosity and ended up going back to Google. I've found that when it tries to interpret what I'm looking for I get less results of relevance than any other search engine I've used.
    R_Kay

Answer by R_Kay at 2:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I think it's pretty much the same as all the rest.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• The only difference is you don't get as many site's that come up when you search for something.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 2:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I used it yesterday for the first time, and it reminded me of the Ask.com search engine, or at least the way Ask looked before they spiffed it up. I didn't like it and found the search results it yielded less relevant than the ones provided by google on the same topic. Admittedly, I was searching for something strange and difficult to find (long story), but google's results were a bit better.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I end up there from time to time! I seem to go on & find what I want to just as much as any other! I used to use A Special one that Gave Charities some money first! But I forgot how to get there with the new internt server I got! All I know is I can't go to any thing Yahoo at all!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• R_Kay ~ I had the same problem and did the same thing!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2009