Gift for a boy turning 18????

What can I get for a boy turning 18? He really likes cars but im not sure how to incorporate that into a gift. PLEASE HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I alwyas go with a giftcard.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 1:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Cash is usually what I end up giving a teen.

Answer by Bmat at 1:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Here it's a $100 shopping trip at a clothing store of their choice and a big party with friends.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I would get a gift card from SummitRacing or somewhere like that. If there is a place like Auto Zone in your town you could get one from there as well. My 14 year old is into cars also, he loves to be in the garage working on motors!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• If he is going on to college, gift cards from the college bookstore, Walmart, etc are always a good idea. He can use the gift cards when he runds out of things and doesn't have cash to get them. A care package with microwavable foods (Ramen noodles, snacks, etc) are good too. Towels, shampoo, body wash, etc is a nice idea. These work more for kids going away to college.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• well, you can give him model cars so he can put them together but make sure they are the ones for 18+.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2009