leaking?

I am experiencing a lot of wetness down there, my inner thighs are wet and i have been feeling like im leaking on my pants. i dry myself up and it comes right back...im 7 months pregnant, what is this? normal discharge or something to be concerned with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you discussed this with your OB?

It is normal to have discharge - how much depends on the woman. Some even wear pads because it gets to be ridiculous. As long as it doesn't have a foul ordor and an alarming color - bright green, etc, then you should be fine.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• It is probably just discharge....the further along in your pregnancy, the worse it gets. It is clear and watery....wear panty liners! you also should check with your OB because your water breaking can be very similar (most women get a gush...I just got a steady trickle...definitely more than the discharge but I could see where there would be confusion).
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2009