Does it bother anyone that a guy checks out your clevage when you wear a low cut shirt that shows clevage?

JennVanCohen

Asked by JennVanCohen at 2:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-15 Credits)
  • Nope, he's being a man.
    If it bothered me that much, I wouldn't bother wearing a low cut shirt.
    Anonymous

• It would be pretty hipocritical to be offended
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• You almost have to expect it, you know. I have a few Vneck shirts I don't wear often because I am self conscious in them because of this. I am rather chesty (38D) so they look anyway.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Women who were that are seeking male attention then make a big deal because the guy looked. Just so they have something to talk about....themselves. I don't care if guy's look. I"m not complaining
    Anonymous

• If it bothered you, you wouldn't be wearing such clothing. If you don't want them looking, keep it covered. Simple enough.
    Anonymous

• I don't wear anything that would put me in a situation where I felt bothered. If anyone does wear low cut shirts and feels bothered by getting checked out, needs a check up--they are probably very insecure and seeking attention
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• love it. For real. It's nice to get the attention that i did in high school.
    allurasmamma

Answer by allurasmamma at 7:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2009