8 monts pregnant..am i hurting my baby??

you know how the baby is upside down now when i sit kind of like a slouch i feel like i feel her feet.i always get scared and think im crushin her or something.its kind of like in the middle of my chest below my boobs though.when i feel it i always sit back to avoid hurting her.am i buggin or does sitting like that hurt the baby.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 2:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, you are not hurting your baby. All of us were at one time in the same position. You, however, may feel a bit uncomfortable with her feet in your rib cage. Your baby is well protected just as she is.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 2:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I think that position will hurt you long before it hurts the baby :) Nature gave her plenty of protection :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 2:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• No, you're not hurting her. Shes well cushioned and protected in the womb. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Your baby might as well be made out of rubber right now. They're bones are so soft....its necessary for the whole child birth process...so don't worry about hurting baby. You obviously don't want to fall or get hit hard in the stomach but your position, while uncomfortable for you, is not likely going to hurt baby.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I worry about that a lot, too! If feels like my ribcage hits baby in the head! I feel bad!
    Gwynyth

Answer by Gwynyth at 3:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I don't think you are hurting the baby, just umcomfortable. Mine never went head down but I felt that and her head in my ribs. I always sat back too but mostly becuase it was more comfortable
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• mine liked to try to stick his toes between my ribs. I called him bat boy LOL If you are shifting in a direction that makes yoru baby uncomfrotable he will move. Your body is the perfect home for your little one and there is virtually no position you could move in to that would hurt him. So sit back (or forward) and relax. Your in the home stretch!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 3:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2009