Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

male yeast infection?

i had a yeast infection and now my husband is itchy. what should i do? can he use over the counter or what? if your husband ever had one what did you do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Health

Answers (1)
  • He can use the same cream you used.

    Answer by kaycee14 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.