CHANGE OF HAIR COLOR

I'VE BEEN WITH THE SAME HAIR STYLE AND HIGH LIGHTS FOR 2 YEARS, I LIKE IT BUT EVERY TIME WHEN I GO TO A REUNION OR PARTY I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK DIFFERENT. i WAS THINKING TO DYE MY HAIR IN BLACK COLOR BUT IM AFRAID THAT THE COLOR DOES NOT GO AWAY EASY, IM PRETTY SURE THAT I'LL WANT MY HIGH LIGHS BACK. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS GONNA BE A GOOD DECISION?

maruca92768

Asked by maruca92768 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• well my sister died her hair black recently and though it did look good, when she wanted to return to her normal brown it took alot of time and chemicals (and money ) to return it. But right now black lowlights are a big thing...
    ProudMammaBear

Answer by ProudMammaBear at 1:23 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• BTW, I just looked at your pic, and that honey blonde color looks awesome on you, word of advice don't mess with what isn't broken!!!
    ProudMammaBear

Answer by ProudMammaBear at 1:24 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I agree with that if it ain't broken don't fix it! I wouldn't dye your hair black. If you want a change I'd get low lites instead of high and maybe change your cut a little bit.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• only dye ur hair black if u dont mind spending a lot of money to go back again, im a hairdresser and they will charged u a lot to changed it back, it will take a long time and hard work to put it back if u want a change then go for something, a bit lighter then black choc brown with some low/high lights,
    sammy04k

Answer by sammy04k at 10:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2008