Am i pregnant

My last period was on June 16th and it only lasted a day. And now I'm tired, my boobs hurt, I have really bad acid reflux, I'm irratated, I had a nose bleed (which I only get when I'm pregnant) but I took a pregnancy a few days ago and it said not pregnant. Which I'm assuming I took it way too early but I'm just not sure.

tristanzmommy1

Asked by tristanzmommy1 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would say wait a few days and take another one because you maybe pregnant. or you can go to the doctors and have a blood test to see if you are pregnant because they can detect it a lot sooner than peeing on a stick.
    katieBennett

Answer by katieBennett at 3:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• wait a few weeks and take another one, it could have been to soon. you could have symptoms of pregnancy and not be pregnant.. good luck
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 3:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Wait a week or 2 and take another...
    Anonymous

• You are never going to know without a test. I'm only answering because I don't care about wasting my time right now.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• we are not doctors nor are we pregnancy tests online. when you asked the question"am i pregnant?" ..and say what is going on with your body...WE DO NOT KNOW!!! it can be anything. it is possible you may be..just like anyone else in the world. you could be tired b/c your not getting enough sleep. acid reflux b/c maybe you ate spicy food..and so on... so please go see a doctor or take a test in another few days, weeks..whatever.
    Anonymous

• thank you katiebennett and janaboo
    and for the other two posts if you feel the need to be rude then don't post at all.
    tristanzmommy1

Answer by tristanzmommy1 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 4, 2009