To you Twilight fans out there...

If you were going to purchase a Twilight themed quilt what images would you want on it? Like the movie poster pics or a certain scene from the movie or the book covers? I sell hand made Twilight quilts and am trying to figure out which images to use

katiekruschke

Asked by katiekruschke at 3:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• omg... jacob. he makes me melt in the new moon trailer. twilight is my guilty pleasure.
    Anonymous

• Link please! I have a neice who would LOVE a Twilight quilt and her birthday is coming up. Brilliant idea Mama.
    I like the books too and so do many of my friends. Most people want Edward pics. I would want one with an apple pic, a baseball themed pic, lion and lamb pic, the Cullen crest pic, maybe a photo of each of the Cullen's on it, Bella's truck would be cute.... I'm not big on the werewolves myself and I don't think anyone I know is but that doesn't mean others won't. I wouldn't buy one with Jacob on it though. I sure hope you sell these on a website or on Etsy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120443326022

here is the link to the quilt listing if you look at my home page I have several other twilight inspired creations for sale
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 4:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2009