if my due date is in september 27th, when did i conceive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't really understand why people or so bothered by knowing when they conceived. You can't go back and change it!
    Anonymous

• I was due September 24th and I believe that meant we conceived the last week in December, from what I remember.
    Anonymous

• I would think around Jan 4th 2009 plus or minus a few days. If your last LMP was Dec 21, 2008 then ovulation happens around 14 days after your LMP, so if you know when your last LMP was then you can figure out about the time you ovulated. It is nice to know about the time you concive. I kept track of my cycles and knew about what i should be able to convice. Well congrats on the little one!!
    Anonymous

• Dec 20th I got that from a conception calendar I have in a baby book of mine. YOUR PREGNANCY & BRTH Fourth Edition The American College Of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2009