does anyone wish they could go back to school so they could use the awesome supplies they have out now!

cuz i do it is really cool

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha well I don't know if I want to go back to school but sometimes I wish I could be a kid again because of the cool toys and stuff they have now! Especially that new 3D chalk that you can spray on the sidewalk! Where the heck was that when I was growing up!? How fun.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• haha, i know what you mean. start scrapbooking, then you can have a reason for buying that cool stuff and using it yourself. i've always had crayons in the house, even before kids. i have markers and scissors (the cool scalloped edged one's as well) and all the fun stuff.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I haven't seen the 3-D chalk. I will have to check that out for my nephew!
    But back to the question, I don't think I would want to go back. Life was simple then for kids, now things are complicated at age 3 for kids. They grow up to fast.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I feel ya there ronjwake. I think kids now a days a missing the simplicity of being a kid with all the new age stuff there is now. I do LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to smell of a new box of crayolas though!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Starfire my son had never seen when kids would be side by side on swings and the turn towards each other lock their legs so a 3rd person would sit on their lap and they would swing. I showed him this yesterday when we took my 2 year old nephew to the park. I was blown away that kids didn't do this anymore. Technology has made our kids lazy and they have lost their imagination!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• OMG, I remember doing that! We called it the baby cradle! I remember doing the butterfly on the swings too. I taught my son how to play "red rover" and capture the flag last summer. He's like, what is that a computer game? LMAO
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2009