My stomach is hard as a rock and alittle pouchy, sign of pregnancy?

Hi ladies. I am 16dpo and I usually have a 26 day cycle. Im now on CD29, with no sign of AF. We are on a TTC break till November, but we have only been using condoms and we had sex the day before and the day of ovulation. Even though we arent trying I have been charting and temping. My temps just shot up about 5 days ago and has stayed up. My cervix is high and squishy. Other than constipation, my only other sign is yesterday for about 10 minutes I had shoting pains through my boobs. I looked at my stomach this morning and its hard as a rock and all round. Ive had mild constipation but ive gone today, so I really dont know if that would be it.

This day 3 years ago I tested and found out I was pregnant with my son. If I am pregnant my due date would be the same! BUT.. I tested about 4 hours ago(not FMU) and I couldnt really tell.. maybe a faint line, but not sure.. Since im 3 days late, I will test in the morning with FMU.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• your stomach doesn't really start to change until the third month or so. Its too soon for your stomach to be a sure sign and as I always say the best indicator is a plus sign on a stick covered in urine. Test again in the morning and have your so look at it with you. Our eyes can play tricks on us! if it's neg test again in a week. Still neg call your doc about the missed period it maybe an indicator of something else going on
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 4:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• my tummy didn't start getting hard until I was several months along. Probably 4 months or so. Right now your uterus is tiny and well below your belly button.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 4:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• oh yeah... are you taking prenatal vitamins? I had bad constipation, gas, and bloating when I first started taking those. They are high in iron. That could explain your round-ish hard belly.

Good Luck!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 4:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Thanks for the answers. I know that you dont usually show until 3-4 months out. And it probably isnt it, but my stomach is so round right now.. Even my hubby was laughing at it.

And no, im not taking prenatals, since we arent TTC till Nov again, and plus I have to take plenty of multi vits, calcium, and folic acid but no iron. I guess I just need to wait for AF. Im always a 26 day cycle and to already be at 29 and not even have cramps or anything is strange to me.

I remember with my son, but 8 weeks I couldnt wear regular jeans because my stomach was hard and round, but I didnt really start showing till 14 weeks. And im not a small girl.. so.. Thanks again, and have a great 4th of July!!
    Anonymous

• BLOATED?..BEcause yea your uterus is down in the pelvic region... so either bloated, constipated something.
    you might be pregnant tho. you should take another test, tomorrow morning maybe?
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• i'd blame the hard belly on constipation and/or bloating. seeing as how symptoms of pregnancy can be the same as pms i'd say that the only sure fire way to know you're pregnant is a positive test. so take another one in morning and good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• You can tear that stick apart and hold the little strip up to the light. If it is even a faint line, then it is positive.
    Rhobaker

Answer by Rhobaker at 8:03 AM on Jul. 5, 2009