OVERNIGHT! I went from flat to whoa i am really pregnant lol?

I am 5 months one week and it seems as if i went from no bump to insanely huge ( yes i have pooped lately and i dont have gas lol) i was just wondering did you grow quickly and if so what time did you start getting your precious baby bump??

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yeah. I remember when I was 25 months and I had gone to NYC for the weekend and by the time I left I was HUGE! It was amazing how big I had gotten in 2 days! It was awesome!
    Anonymous

• 25 months? wow!
    Anonymous

• lol, i'm 22 weeks soon and looking huge- at 19 weeks i could hide it in job interviews with a sweater, now i'm lookin it out of nowhere. my husband giggled last night cuz i finally look pregnant, he's so happy.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• i did lol
    i got huge over night
    my husbna deven made a crack lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• i started getting a lil belly not noticable to others but at around 12-13 weeks. and i got huge around 16-18 weeks. now i cant hide it. lol.
    Aphrodite108

Answer by Aphrodite108 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I blew up around 25 wks..I hadnet look in our full body mirror in like a week, so when I finally did look in the mirror ...I WAS SOOOO FREAKING HUGE!!!!!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I swear I went from "Are you sure you're pregnant" to "Wow are you having twins?" in about two weeks. Even my doctor was surprised when my FH measured 25 one visit and 36 the next! I think we all experience a growth spurt from the baby at some point :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 7:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2009