Stop and think........

As I read another question it made me wonder if people really pay attention to things like this. The Kennedy bill is one of the favorite health bills. One of the main ways the Kennedy bill was able to supposedly trim half a billion dollars off his plan was to fine most companies $750 dollars a yr. Thats over 667,000 businesses that they plan on getting the money from if I figured right. Hmmm, I guess that means they know a huge portion of these employers will stop offerring healthcare for their employees because the fine amount is so much less than what they already pay. My dhs employer pays over $10,000 yr per employee. They would be nuts to keep that up. Look at the money they could save if all their employees were on the govt plan.
Of course some of you don't care because you don't have insurance but nowhere have they said how much they will charge for a "reasonable" plan. Are you willing to just chance it?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• we dont want a gov plan . we like our private insurance thru my husbands work
    the gov plan is just stupid beyond all reasoning
    Anonymous

• The gov doesn't want health care for all, it wants control over all.

It would be easy enough to create a solid incentive program to reward docs for donating services to the poor and the same for pharma, and very cost effective, too.

See, if you think the gov is doing something great for you, you want to keep them in power.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I call his health insurance ideas " Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds". And I prefer the Elton John version.

He is pushing an agenda, that has no CONCRETE PLAN. He does not tell you how much you will pay for the insurance. He does not tell you how much you will pay your doctor. He does not tell you what WILL BE COVERED AND WHAT WONT BE COVERED. He doesnt tell the doctors what they will be paid.

PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 1:36 AM on Jul. 5, 2009