what do you and your someone do for fun that doesnt cost an arm and leg?

i would like to know so me and my hubby can go out more...

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we have movie night, every sat. we just cuddle up with some popcorn and pop a new movie in..and thats are night
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• but if you want to go out, go to a park...take a walk somewhere,just yall two..I love going to the art museum,I love art. or walk around in a mall.thats what i do now that Im preggers
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• we do bon fires and beer lol
    Anonymous

• We go hiking.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Rollar Skating, bike riding, fishing, and dancing in the rain.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 7:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• opps..dancing in the rain in a parking lot..lol. Everytime it rains in Flordia and my husband is with us. He must pull over and dance in the rain with me.
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 7:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• hiking. go for drives. rent a movie from Red Box (only a dollar) go to the beach.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• We make our own stuff! LOL...one of us will make a romantic dinner and we will set up the tables with candle light and stuff and then go get all dressed up like we would if we were going somewhere! We also do walks on the beach and bring our radio so we can dance, we rent paddle boats, go fishing, go on picinics, find bars that are having live bands play, or we go sight seering nearby!
    shtteredprnces

Answer by shtteredprnces at 9:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2009