I think my son has a secret girlfriend!!!

Yesterday I found a magazine in my 17 yr old sons closet with naked men in it. He is obviously hiding a
secret girlfriend. I want him to tell me because I don't want them to have sex and get pregnant!!! What do I do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• His girlfriend has male parts.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 4:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Naked men? Are you sure it's not a boyfriend?
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• my thoughts exactly!
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Naked men? I think that he may be gay or bi. I doubt he has a secret girlfriend, he may have a secret but it's not a girlfriend
    Anonymous

• yea i agree.. why was it naked men?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Are you sure he's not telling you his GAY?!
    Anonymous

• No my son is not like that. We spend tons of times together eating out, movies, shopping, just talking about life! We talk about everything, and I think I would know if he's gay!
    Anonymous

• Maybe he's JUST curious. He's 17 years old, don't worry about it. No matter how you try to approach it, it's not going to turn out well, so leave it alone and when he decides to tell you (IF there IS anything to tell) he'll tell you.
    Anonymous

• well first off..she's shopping and hanging out with his momma at 17 shouldn't he be hanging out with friends trying to pick up girls... and second,sometimes gay ppl dont tell their parents b/c they think it would be a dissapointment
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• You think he would and is hiding a girlfriend from you but at the same time you think you're close enough that he'd tell you if he were gay?
    Anonymous