Anniversary????Picnic????

Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary and i am super excited! But I need some help! We live with my mom cuz she helps us with the baby while my husband works and I am at school and we are saving money for our own house. Well anyways my mom is going to watch the baby tomorrow for a while and I have planned for me and my husband to go out for breakfast tomorrow and just enjoy ourselves. Well my question is....... does anyone have any ideas for easy cheap and fun foods for a picnic that is early during the day?????

kcriswell

Asked by kcriswell at 5:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• donuts, bagels, danish. Go to the grocery store and look in the bakery. Or you could make some muffins and take some fruit. Have fun, a picnic sounds like a nice idea!
    Anonymous

• I go a little more romantic and get chocolate and strawberries/pretzels or whatever else you like dipped in chocolate! And a bottle of champagne, and/or some cheese and crackers, miniature heart shaped cheesecakes, chocolates, etc.

Just before you go, you can melt the chocolate in the microwave and place in a little covered plastic container--leaving at room temperature.

And if you have a small CD player bring a CD of your favorite songs or your 1st dance wedding song!

Congratulations!!!

wedding

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2009