Aniversary/Pincic????????

Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary and i am super excited! But I need some help! We live with my mom cuz she helps us with the baby while my husband works and I am at school and we are saving money for our own house. Well anyways my mom is going to watch the baby tomorrow for a while and I have planned for me and my husband to go out for breakfast tomorrow and just enjoy ourselves. Well my question is....... does anyone have any ideas for easy cheap and fun foods for a picnic that is early during the day?????

kcriswell

Asked by kcriswell at 5:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow! Happy 1ST Anniversary!! Hope you're Happy! You got through maybe the toughest year of Marriage!? Doesn't A picnic sound Romantic? Yes it does!! Well what do you like? Be it special sandwiches, A sub & some Sides! Some cold Fruit Cut up.. Some romantic Strawberries & A Can of Whip Cream!! It can be Anything!A Tack out Small box of Chicken & fixings* Special! Some Tuna Sandwiches What you like!! Most of All A Loving Day to celebrate! Did you have A Wedding Cake & saved the Cake top perhaps? When we got Married we saved it but my DH threw it away.. Before 1 Year! But we have my DD's in our Freezer. They're working on their First Year too! Congrat's & Have Fun!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2009