What are you doing tonight?

What are you all up to this 4th of july?

I'm over at my in laws. We're gonna cook out then set off fireworks. We decided to not go see the big ones because of little man (he's only 7 1/2 months) :)

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we had a big supper feast w/ my family, played rock band & swam. usually we go to fireworks, but my DDs only one & HATES loud noises. they also dont start till 10 which is 3 hours past her bedtime on a day she refused to take a nap haha. we're hoping we can see them from our house...if the rain clears up in time (ohhh please!!)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I have been home alone all day. I took the baby out to play with the neighbor's kids for a while and we are probably going to get together with some neighbors and walk up to watch our town's fireworks later. My 10 month old loves the fireworks, except the bang. He looks at me and whimpers the first couple times then starts to get used to it.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• staying home... I have to go get a card for my step son (he's adopted out.. but we still keep in contact!) He's in the Czech Republic right now but at least he will get it back here.
    Otherwise.. I want to do pop-its with my 19 month old and hubby wants me to take a shot for him. He's in Iraq and working today. Otherwise, just trying to potty train my child..
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• We have popits, too! lol

We are not doing anything but bbqing here in the next hr or two. Its just too hot.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Too hot here to enjoy the great outdoors !! Everyone seems to be gone on Vacation now, so noone to hang out with except the family. Right now, hubby's napping, son is playing video games, one daughter is doing her summer reading list, other daughter is riding her bicycle. Me, I'm here on cafemom....good times...good times.... Maybe I'll fill up the kiddie pool in a bit and let the kids use it for an old timey Saturday night Bath. hahaha......
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Hanging out . Home Sad, lonely & depressed! It doesn't help feeling Poorly! I keep hearing loud like M80's! I don't know who's shooting them off! But I have 13 Cats! I'm Afraid for the raccoons! I saw the Mother coon here & 2 Kits! We think she has 3!! So I'm afraid for the Wild Life!! I don't know who could be in the woods! Since our Neighbor died almost 1 year ago! Maybe if I feel Better I can go see some Fireworks with DH. He's playing Loud Music!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Im watching the downtown fireworks from my house.we live really close so I can see them really clear. thats about it.My hubby is mexican so we dont really celebrate the 4th of july
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I was nervous to take my allura to seee the fireworks last night, but we went and she loves them she absolutely loved them. I just held my hands lightly over her ears and she was fasinated with the colors. We had a blast. As of tonight we went and got a butt load of our own fireworks. Sould be interesting.... lol.
    allurasmamma

Answer by allurasmamma at 7:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2009