Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where can i get stae help

where i can get some help with getting a place to live..i want to get a place for me and daughter but i need some help, i have look and applied for many of jobs but no one called me back and also need to know about if the state has a place that helps with cash assistice>> i live in az...i need some help

Answer Question

Asked by avahsmommie at 7:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 3 (19 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Go to your local Health & Human Services office (Food Stamp) they should be able to help.

    Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

  • Look up HUD rentals online for your area.

    Answer by admckenzie at 7:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

  • what she said... go try and get a job at waffle house they are always looking for people... idk where yu like in az but theres one plase... and u try at circle k goes for 9 bucks an hour!

    Answer by enaNianza at 7:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

  • There are jobs everywhere, are you calling them back to check on your application? Just filling an application online is no help, sometimes there aren't even jobs, just taking applications.
    I don't believe the state just 'gives' people places to live.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

  • *oh, and I've been on the section 8 waiting list for 3 years. for HUD to have to be on a list.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.