where can i get stae help

where i can get some help with getting a place to live..i want to get a place for me and daughter but i need some help, i have look and applied for many of jobs but no one called me back and also need to know about if the state has a place that helps with cash assistice>> i live in az...i need some help

avahsmommie

Asked by avahsmommie at 7:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• Go to your local Health & Human Services office (Food Stamp) they should be able to help.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Look up HUD rentals online for your area.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• what she said... go try and get a job at waffle house they are always looking for people... idk where yu like in az but theres one plase... and u try at circle k goes for 9 bucks an hour!
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 7:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• There are jobs everywhere, are you calling them back to check on your application? Just filling an application online is no help, sometimes there aren't even jobs, just taking applications.
    I don't believe the state just 'gives' people places to live.
    Anonymous

• *oh, and I've been on the section 8 waiting list for 3 years. for HUD to have to be on a list.
    Anonymous