• In the Spotlight:

before going into labor

so has anyone gotten really tired and felt like they needed to sleep all day a couple of days before they went into labor?

katieBennett

Asked by katieBennett at 7:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG I'm going through that right now! My due date is the sixth and for the last week or so I've been waking up later and actually taking like two naps during the day...and then ending up in bed at like 9 pm on top of that! Maybe it's our bodies just resting up for the big push?!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• yEAH I WENT THROUGH THAT WITH MY SECOND, I SLEPT ALL DAY AND NIGHT FOR 4 DAYS BEFORE
    Anonymous

• Its hard to say..i knwo they say you get tired at the end of the pregnancy..however i have been sleeping like no other since i was 35 weeks...and now here i am at 39 lol..and no where near going into labor lol..no dilation nor thinning at the moment.
    jennbear22

Answer by jennbear22 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2009