Has anyone tried the Purex 3-In-1?

I keep passing by it in the store and it looks so convenient! But I want to know if it is as good as using each item separately before I buy. Anyone tried it? How do you like it?

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 7:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I started using them a month or so ago... Love them, don't plan on ever going back to all the seperates.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• And so you just drop them in the washer with your clothes and they just dissolve? That is so neat! Do they come in different smells, or do you think they're probably still trying to feel out how the product is going to sell?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• funny how the add for that comes up on CM when I'm reading this question. Personally I don't do 3 in 1 stuff. I guess I like doing things the old fashion way.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I was wondering about this about half an hour ago... there is an ad for them on my Purex bottle =) I might try them... although I am awfully fond of my Downy fabric softener smell.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• lol, the add is actually what made me think to ask the question!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I LIKE THEM AND HAVE USED THEM BUT I DONT LIKE THE SMELL, I WOULD BE SO HAPPY IF GAIN HAD THEM IN THE LILAC SMELL.....
    Anonymous

• They have different scents now. We just have the original. It works pretty good but the main reason we bought it was so my son could do his own laundry. He's been doing his own laundry for almost a year (he's 4 1/2) but someone always had to put the soap in. Now he can do it all by himself and loves it. It's not strong enough to do dh's laundry. He works outside and his clothes get really dirty.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I was thinking about trying it out, but I'm very skeptical of an "all-in-one" product. What abou the days when your clothes are really dirty, and you want to add a bit more laundry powder? Or if the fabric softener doesn't soften the clothes enough? If they offered a free sample, I'd be happy to give it a try.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• about**
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• They have 2 different scents now. I like them both.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2009