what the heck??? can you help?

Its driving me crazy remembering a name of a song...I don't know who sings it but its a country song.the video is he walks down to the basement and says "hunny, Im home" and he has a shovel. and he starts building a brick wall while singing to the girl.The girl is tied up. and in the end he outs the last brick and he ends up building the brick wall the wrong way and he can't get out.And after the music stop,he says "hunny,you know we always fight and then get over it,baby?" and the girl gets untied and then walks up the stairs and shuts the door. Can some1 help me! its driving me crazy!

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• "A Little Too Late" by Toby Keith
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Its a little too late by Toby Keith....I hate Toby Keith so feel special that I answered. lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 7:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEV87q5Onqk
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• thank you so much! it was driving me crazy!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• lol, no problem! I HATE it when that happens to me!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• LOL!! I can picture the video and Toby Keith singing it, but not the name of the song. Well, until I read the answers.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2009