wanna hear something funny?....

I wanna hear funny stories about ur DH/SO did or say while you were pregnant about the baby..here's mine

I'm 28wks and I found out what I was having a 17wks.but I just had a recent u/s and I asked them to make sure (don't want to have all these girl clothes and it end up being a little boy) but this time you could see a little "hamburger" (hahaha thats what the tech called it) and my hubby was acting so dumb...he kept saying whats a hamburger? did 1 one stuck in there? how did the whole hamburger stay in there?" I was like "NO ITS HER VI-GI-GI LIPS!" (thats how we say vagina) and then he turned all red..and was like oooohhh... it was soo funny....
Lets hear some of yall's

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was on a pregnancy/baby website looking at a birth plan that you can personalize. I asked my husband if he wanted to cut the cord and he said "no you should do it, so you can have practice for later when you cut the apron strings"
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2009