husbands can be so dumb when it comes to pregnancies...

I wanna hear funny stories about ur DH/SO did or say while you were pregnant about the baby..here's mine

I'm 28wks and I found out what I was having a 17wks.but I just had a recent u/s and I asked them to make sure (don't want to have all these girl clothes and it end up being a little boy) but this time you could see a little "hamburger" (hahaha thats what the tech called it) and my hubby was acting so dumb...he kept saying whats a hamburger? did 1 one stuck in there? how did the whole hamburger stay in there?" I was like "NO ITS HER VI-GI-GI LIPS!" (thats how we say vagina) and then he turned all red..and was like oooohhh... it was soo funny....
Lets hear some of yall's

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This one isn't as funny as your's, but I will always remember it. DD had the hiccups the WHOLE time I was pregnant(I'm sure some of you can relate) and every time she'd get them I'd tell DH to feel. He tried to tell me babies can't get hiccups in the womb and she was just moving. I told him she's gonna be a famous musician since she can already kick in perfectly rhythmic patterns, if that was the case. So after she was born and got them 5-6(or more!) times a day AND he saw on a show that babies can get hiccups in the womb, he FINALLY believed me!
    Anonymous

• haha..that one was funny..shows how men really think..like the little baby in use isn't really a person until they "pop" out..haha
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Mine's just clueless. He acts like I should be able to do everything I do when I'm not pregnant. Why can't I go on a 10 mile bike ride in 85 degree heat? Why is my energy low and the house messy? Why is my suffering on a 90 degree day with no air conditioning any worse than his? He doesn't actually say these things, but I just get the feeling that's what he's thinking... I don't know...he's just not into the pregnancy like I am. I'll tell him the baby has the hiccups and he doesn't even reply, just goes on with whatever he's doing. Anyway, I'm dying of heat here and feeling grouchy, so thanks for the post to allow me to vent...lol!!
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 8:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• lol..always good to vent... hubby is really good about me and the whole pregnancy problems(he has 2 brother's one has 2 kids and 1 set of twins,and the other has 2 girls.so he understands the problems that come,even more now that he's living with a prego), but the only thing he is bad at is he tells me that I can't have it too cold.(I live in houston,tx. ITS A 108 ALL DAY!) I always tell him,what the heck do you mean it freaking hot!.I keep telling him that next time he's gonna carry the baby for nine months and then we'll see who's complaining then..he's always like...nonononon.Im sorry I trun it up. Like im really gonna do it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• The first time he felt her kick was about 3 a.m. one morning. We were sleeping, I sleep with my belly to his back. He got out of bed and yelled "What's the hell was that!" Lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• hahaha..isra1986 that one was really funny
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• This story is so funny to me at least! lol when I was pregnant with my son my husband did NOT know how to deal with my ever changing hormones. and one day I was just crying and crying because I felt so alone. Everyone was working so I had no one to talk to, nothing to do, I was just a emotional wreck. He got home and I was just hugging him and telling him I missed him. lol then hes like honey It wasn't that long, whats wrong. So I broke down in tears again telling him I was lonely. lol He just sat there looking at me. I was begging for comfort and he just puts his head in his hands and says "STOP CRYING!" lol. Good job honey.. It REALLY helped. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• haha... I can't stop laughing at that last one..hahaha..thats happened to me too...but once he cried with me...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• he would play "basketball" with the baby while he was stil in my tummy he would talk to the baby and the sound of his voice would make the baby kick and it would make my boobs bounce (twards the ned he was head down alot) my SO thaught this was so funny ...
    oh and he wasnt there when the baby was born becuase the nurse at the hospital made him go home he got so supper nervous he puked TWICE lol im the one having the baby and he gets sick
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 9:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Jajamama:
    Mine was a mess in the hospital too! Lol. Every 20 mins exactly, he had to go give the family an update! Lol. And he said through my whole pregnancy that he wouldn't be in the delivery room, but he ended up being there and I kept asking him "Why are you here, leave!"
    He held my leg as I pushed with his head turned away, eyes shut tight! Lol.
    I asked him after, why did he stay and he said because he thought I was dying! Lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2009