what could this be or does anyone else have these?

when im walking i feel like im going to fall over/pass out so i need tograb onto things(many times a day) i get "hot flashes"(im only 20) and im in side in the cool...
want to drink alot of water even when i drank a lot as it is...(ive had always have normal levers of blood suger)

any one having any of the things above?

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 8:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Health

• Could be anemia
    Anonymous

• this morning i heard so much about you :)

it could be stress.

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Are you eating regularly? That could be it too. Try eating many small meals a day.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Could you be pregnant? That is exactly how I felt in the beginning of pregnancy.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Another thought would be vertigo. Dizziness can often cause hotflashes. Also if you have something out place then you would have these same symptoms. Maybe a trip to the chiropractor is in order.
    TCliffman

Answer by TCliffman at 9:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• i am not pregnant!!!!!!
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 10:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I would definitely go and see an internist and have a thorough examination. It could be alot of things or nothing. God bless!
    Greenmama2

Answer by Greenmama2 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I do this alot because my blood pressure drops too low sometimes. My bp always runs low which is normal for me but sometimes if i don't eat and my sugar is low my bp will drop too low also and make me way dizzy like i will pass out. Make sure you are eating enough, even if it's just snacks to see if that helps. your sugar could be low.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I had this problem a few years ago. I went ot my doctor about it and had to go see an ENT. He tested my hearing, tried to trigger the dizziness with different tests. The ENT first thought I had positional vertigo, but then I had a bad attack while sitting in the office. It lasted over an hour and that's when he told me that because I had diminished hearing, I had what's called meniere's disease. I've been diagnosed with this now for 3 years.I take meds for it to treat the symptoms of the vertigo and a few other things, but it's something that will never go away.
    B_carrots

Answer by B_carrots at 4:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2009