Mentally: which part of pregnancy is worse? the begining or end?

I'm in the begining of my first trimester, and I feel like I want to LASH OUT at people all the time. I workout to deal with stress, and I eat healthy and rest, etc, but stuff just gets on my NERVES. This is my second pregnancy I don't remember getting this aggitated in the begining.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• For me the first but I think because I had a m/c. Once I get a little past the 1st trimester and into the second I feel like I can relax and the the baby is here to stay.
    Anonymous

• With my first child the beginning was the worst. With my second, the end was by far the worst but there were extenuating circumstances. I was 8-9 months pregnant with a just turned one year old who hadn't learned to walk yet in the middle of the summer. I particularly remember having to park at the very back of the grocery store parking lot in my 9th month in the pouring rain and walking to the store with my squirming daughter in my arms. As I walked past the very front spots I noticed they were marked "Parking For Pregnant Mothers". I also noticed a very overweight, un pregnant lady getting out of the car parked in one of those spots. I stopped looked at her and asked her when she was due. She looked at me and was speechless. All she could say was "um um um". I just said  'whatever, your pretty damn lame" and walked away. I
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• im prego (34-5 weeks) and I could throw an old lady off a balcony just because it seems like lol. For me this is my 3rd child., but for me bc in the beginning i tend to hold back but as i get farther along things tend to bother me more and more and more!!! With the hormones up and down, the sex drive all out of wack, and the emotions OMG its freakin terrible. I have road rage like crazy now lol. seems like now nobody uses their god given common sense!!! I feel where your coming from but for me like i said its the end. bc im so big and uncomfortable and it seems like once i get comfortable something uncomforts me. i gotta pee every 5 mins. i get heartburn. ugh i want my body back lol. im tired of sharing lol...
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I have two more days left until my due date, so right now I feel like it's the end of pregnancy. But I have to tell you, I just hate the experience all around. "Pregnancy is beautiful" my ass. You know a man said that one.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I would say the beginning. The morning sickness, feeling dizzy, cramping, and the constant worry ALL suck. But the last 4 weeks also suck. This is my 3rd baby & I am showing so much earlier then with my first two [I'm 15 weeks] & I'm so afraid that I will be huge and my entire pregnancy is going to be hard.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• The end.I wanted it to be over with and meet my little guy so bad.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I was the same way at the beginning, it was really hard. Second trimester was great and third trimester was really tough again but for different reasons. Not so irritable, but just really uncomfortable and anxious to meet baby.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• The beginning. I was dealing with morning sickness, and the fear of having a miscarriage during the 1st trimester. The second trimester was great! I got my appetite back, the fear of miscarriage was all but gone...though I did have terrible heartburn. The third trimester is physically difficult. I felt so heavy and uncomfortable. I wasn't too anxious about the baby coming-I enjoyed my last few months of freedom.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My first trimester I cried a lot, had bad heartburn, and almost no morning sickness. Second trimester was great!!! I loved it...Third trimester I am heavy, uncomfortable and moody. I get angry fast and frustrated by things like not being able to put my shoes on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Hmm VERY good question. At the beginning I was nauseous and really tired all the time so mentally, I was usually in a bad mood because there was nothing anyone or anything could do to help. But NOW at 35 weeks, I find myself getting really emotional and angry for the stupidest things. My fiance has been making comments that I'm always in a shitty mood so that's been hard too. I guess for me at least, now it is worse because I don't really have a reason for being a bitch or over-emotional. At the beginning I didn't feel well so it was justified but now I feel fine for the most part.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2009