Who is satisfied..?

Who is satified with how you spent the 4th of July? Was today as fun as it used to be?

scout575

Asked by scout575 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its different. this is my first year with a kid but it was about the same since i moved out of my parents house. We used to grill and go swimming but this year me and my son were just hanging out at the house and now im drunk. My first time drinking in over a year in a half.
    Anonymous

• Well, I almost got heat stroke b/c I was too busy paying attention to make sure my kids didn't get it. lol But, other than that, I am VERY satisfied. My kids keep saying over and over how this is the best 4th of July ever, so to me that makes it a great day.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:58 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• it's gotten better as the day went on. very uneventful day but once my son was asleep I started drinking some beers and have been on and off hula hooping, SO and I lit some bottle rockets, the nieghbors have been blasting fireworks all night, SO is in the shed right now playing electric guitar and I'm blasting music, drinking a beer and on and off hula hooping! i'm having a great time =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• its only 7 here im gonna go watch the excitement when my hubby gets off and he'll probably get some drinks. I cant im prego. But no much cuz we dont really have money and family isnt close by..so it could be funner but I have the whole night to go
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• It rained all day long and my DH had to work all day. He was supposed to get off at 5:30, but never did. I was disappointed and the kids were depressed, but the fireworks have been rescheduled for tomorrow. I'm hoping tomorrow goes better.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2009