Anyone here can help me with cookies on my Laptop?

I keep getting a error regarding cookies when i click on the Yellow Mail icon on my tool bar for Yahoo Messenger and the Mail icon on the actual Yahoo messenger. its on the top right corner.

k well i wanted to add a screen shot of it. its way too long to type. Basically it says Windows cannot find http://www.yahoo.com/config/reset_cookies_token?.token=f8qRFY6o1R8Do0 .... mail.yahoo.com... Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again. I even had to unistall and reinstall it and still nothing.

aeroslove

Asked by aeroslove at 9:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• try going to yahoo.com and seeking what you are looking for from the site. I'm not sure what the cookies have to do with it.
    Or here is something else, delete all of your cookies. restart your browser, and try again. to get to cookies go to tools, options, privacy.

Answer by Bmat at 10:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2009