what can i do for comfort during a painful pregnancy?

justmykids

Asked by justmykids at 9:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pain ful how???
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My husband asked me to share the pain with him while i was in labor and i punched him in the face
    Anonymous

• omg anon! I'm seriously lmao. Wow! =D It depends on where you are hurting at. Let me know and I'll try to help.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• If it's physically painful, just remember "this too shall pass". I had a horrible, pain ridden pregnancy. There were times I thought I could not take another day. Unfortunately, sometimes there isn't a whole lot you can do but endure it. I wanted my baby more than anything, and it was shocking to me that it could be so bad. After I had him, I told everyone and anyone that I would never try to have another baby. Well, it's been less than 2 years and guess what? We are trying for another baby. I try to remember how bad it was and I can't. Just take it one day at a time. If you believe in it, pray, it helps.
    Anonymous