Has anyone tried Marena Everyday Shapewear?

I was looking on my Facebook page, and you know how they have ads on the side of your profile? I noticed one about Marena Everyday shapewear and they have a 2-week free trial (and I'm always skeptical about free trials).

That aside, does anyone have any experience with this shapewear? If so, could you tell me about your experience, as it will help me in my decision to purchase them.

I am currently using Spanx, and I like them. But the only problem I have with them is after long days I just want to take them off! (but they make me look fabulous!) I noticed that the website said that the garment would keep you cool and whatnot, and that would be a big plus for me.

fabulousk

Asked by fabulousk at 10:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Hi fabulousk,

I just saw your question on here and wanted to tell you about my recent experience with the Marena stuff. I've worn yummietummies and spanx before i stumbled upon an article in my local newspaper about marena everyday shapewear and I decided to take them up on the free trial deal. It's by far much better than any other product I've tried. Really holds everything in and hides all my trouble spots, and since I just had my son a year and a half ago, there are a couple places to conceal :). I ordered the capris and at first found them kinda tight - more so than my spanx - but in a couple hours I got used to it, and actually now am quite fond of the support they provide to my lower back too - not sure if it's meant to do that too, but it feels kinda good. I do not get sweaty or icky in them at all, which was one of my peeves with spanx. I recommend it. A little pricier than spanx, but you get your money's worth!
    alexis.k

Answer by alexis.k at 12:17 PM on Sep. 2, 2009