Does anyone write articles for eHow? How much do you get paid?

I was thinking about giving it a shot. I wasn't sure how much you got paid or what exactly you got paid for...

Tashwitz

Asked by Tashwitz at 10:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I started writing back in January I only wrote 11 or 12 articles I haven't written anything in the past three or four months but I have made a little bit of money. I just made 10 more dollars this month. Which doesn't seem like that much but my articles are still making money without me even writing so if you keep writing you can make money on it. I just started another business and I'm thinking of writing about that soon too. I would give it a try you don't have to be a great writer to do it. Write about what you know and what you know people are looking to read about. There are a ton of people on there that can help you out getting started too. You really get paid for people clicking on the ads they place within the article so the more traffic that comes to your article the more people will click on ads and then they pay eHow which in turn gives you a piece of the pie.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• jojo13..

.I have noticed that some of the articles written on eHow are in general and because I have experience in a few particular types of businesses...the information already written about are only half factual...it pretty obvious that the person writing hasnt a real clue...so say IF I was to write an article on the same topic which would be quite a bit different than that of the already written article by another author...would that be a conflict, is that allowable? How is a difference of opinion handled. Im not wanting to argue anything...I just want to write. This one particular business isnt being portrayed properly and factually...from someone who has been there and done that...so- to-speak....
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2009