real food for 10 month old

I am having a hard time coming up with things to feed my 10(almost 11) month old. He still doesn't have teeth but he HATES baby food. I have to fight every meal for him to eat it.. but you give him mashed potatoes and cooked green beans and hes fine. I just cant think of what to give him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner..... and i have very little cooking skills lol. any ideas for what to make him?

serenaxxmarie

Asked by serenaxxmarie at 10:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i have a 9 month old and usually for breakfast ill do some scrambled eggs with her juice, and boiled chicken (so its very soft) with some potatoes for lunch or dinner. im am always running out of ideas too but they are too little to care about "heeey, i ate that for lunch 2 days ago mom O_o" its better you get them used to it now so they dont become picky later on. :) i hoped ive helped somewhat.
    RockerMama24

Answer by RockerMama24 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• If u make the food and just dont buy from a jar go to nurture-baby.com.
    click recipes
    click on age group..hope that helps u
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• First Meals, by Annabel Karmel is a very good book if you don't have a lot of cooking skills, like you say. It has different chapters for the different months, with recipes and easy to make meals. You can probably find it at the library. Also, www.wholesomebabyfood.com, is a good website for new ideas.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 10:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2009