Pain

I'm 27 weeks, i walked a pretty good distance to see fireworks and now I'm having small contractions (not like BH), my vagina hurts and i have some lower back pain like period cramps...anybody know what this could be? and what I could do to make it calm down without going to L&D?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no you should do to l&d to get checked out, u might be in pre term labor
    Anonymous

• without going to L&D, you should take a warm bath or shower (which ever you prefer but a bath will work better) and lie down, off your feet. You may have over done yourself with all the walking. Try lying on your left side and see if the contractions will subside, but if you don't think they are BH contractions then you DO need to go to L&D incase you are in preterm labor...
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• like the last comment said. take a rest and if they dont go away after an hour or two then go to the L&D
    RockerMama24

Answer by RockerMama24 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• alright, thank you ladies. I just want to try to calm it down myself before I go to L&D, in case it's nothing that serious.
    Anonymous