labor?is this a bad thing?

okay Im 28wks and 3days and I had this really bad dream today while I took a nap. I've been having a bad feeling all day (and usually when I have a bad feeling something bad happens) but I feel asleep and had a dream where my water broke when I was in the bathroom,and when I tried to call my husband he couldn't hear me,so I walked (painfully) all the way from the bathroom to our room,and told him it was time.HE then picked me up and carried me to the car and drove hella fast to the hospital (we live 5mins for my hospital) by the time I got there the baby's head was already coming out. so they rushed me up stairs and I had her. She was sent to the NICU and I stayed for a night,then went home. But this is the weird thing,when I got home (in the dream) I walked in my room and laid on my bed.when I woke up,everything was the way it was in my dream.I was faced in the same position,the fan and the air were on me,the candle was lite.

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• even the computer was on the same website...is this just a dream or should I be worried?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• It's probably just a coincidence, and nothing to worry about. Just take it easy. Remember hormones can do weird things to a woman during pregnancy, (even cause strange dreams I'm sure) so just relax.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I had dreams ALL the time about having monkeys, a baby that was actually a teenager, other things like that when I was pregnant. It is a normal thing. I think every mother dreams something will be wrong with the baby when she is pregnant.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 11:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• well in the beginning I had the same dream that I would go into labor and there was no baby,or i had one dream that when I gave birth,something bad would happen to my bby. But I had those dreams b4 three months.they stopped once i found out her gender at 17wks...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• You can have really weird dreams when your preg, and everything being the same is really not that weird, I have the same surroundings in my dreams all the time. IF it is really going to happen like that sounds like u should feel lucky I was in labor 37 hours. I really don't see what there would be to be worried about sounds like nothing bad was in your dream,.
    Anonymous