what do you miss eating?

i cant eat red meat. it makes me sick. i wish i could enjoy a big steak or a juicy burger..... but no :(

i also miss eating tuna 2+ a week...its my favorite

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I miss deli meat, particularly at Subway or other subs chains. I know we can eat it if it's heated, but who wants to eat a sub hot that's supposed to be cold. I've eatne it a couple of times but won't again...I worried so much about it afterwards that it wasn't even worth it!stick out tongue mini

StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• With my son and this pregnancy I couldn't eat much of ANYTHING. Food made me sick, but I was so hungry. I am just grateful to be eating again. It will get better. And the end result makes it all worth it.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• sushi! 2nights ago hubby took me to a Chinese place (one of my fav's P.F.Chang's) and i couldn't have hardly anything...it sucked so bad! and I read that its okay to have sushi like once or twice during pregnancy,but hubby is so scarred..he wouldn't even let me smell the raw fish..I was so mad..so I got kung poa chicken and had heartburn all night,and kept him up with me...hehehe..revenge
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• rare steak!!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Sushi and Sashimi... Aww I can't wait to eat that again!!!
    Also coffee and ciggarettes in the morning.... (I still sometimes drink coffee)
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 4:51 PM on Jul. 5, 2009