husbands can be so dumb when it comes to pregnancies...

I posted this for the mom's earlier,lets see what you late night mom's have to say
I wanna hear funny stories about ur DH/SO did or say while you were pregnant about the baby..here's mine

I'm 28wks and I found out what I was having a 17wks.but I just had a recent u/s and I asked them to make sure (don't want to have all these girl clothes and it end up being a little boy) but this time you could see a little "hamburger" (hahaha thats what the tech called it) and my hubby was acting so dumb...he kept saying whats a hamburger? did 1 one stuck in there? how did the whole hamburger stay in there?" I was like "NO ITS HER VI-GI-GI LIPS!" (thats how we say vagina) and then he turned all red..and was like oooohhh... it was soo funny....
Lets hear some of yall's

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol. hubby argued with the ultrasound tech when she told us our second daughter was a girl. he desperately wanted a boy. the technician said that there were 3 dots that indicated a girl. he said NO, 2 DOTS ARE HIS BALLS, THE OTHER IS HIS PECKER! at least we know he's got an imagination. too bad he was wrong though.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 4:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2009