husbands can be so dumb when it comes to pregnancies...

I posted this for the mom's earlier,lets see what you late night mom's have to say
I wanna hear funny stories about ur DH/SO did or say while you were pregnant about the baby..here's mine

I'm 28wks and I found out what I was having a 17wks.but I just had a recent u/s and I asked them to make sure (don't want to have all these girl clothes and it end up being a little boy) but this time you could see a little "hamburger" (hahaha thats what the tech called it) and my hubby was acting so dumb...he kept saying whats a hamburger? did 1 one stuck in there? how did the whole hamburger stay in there?" I was like "NO ITS HER VI-GI-GI LIPS!" (thats how we say vagina) and then he turned all red..and was like oooohhh... it was soo funny....
Lets hear some of yall's

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well my my hubby found out we were having a boy he was really excited and messaged his brother saying his son takes after him already. trying to imply that there was a big penis. But all sonograms kind of look the same based on how much u zoom in and such. but I let him have his fun thinking that the picture was the actual size...LOL
    Even if I did tell him all pics are zoomed in so it'll look bigger and so the tech can get an accurate reading he would've ignored me and kept thinking his 19week baby had this great penis already....LOL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Ok why this this question on here twice?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• my SO was real stupid when it came to all the new equipment that comes along with having a new baby. when we got our packn'play, which had a bassinet type thing with the changing table up top, i put it in the corner of our livingroom and he started bitching, saying that i was mean, how could i keep the baby in the corner like that? my bestfriend and i were like what are you talking about, its a damn packn'play, did you want it right in the middle of the floor? he explained to us, that it's rude to #1, cage the baby and #2, then put a lid on it too. DUH!!! so we really had to break it down to him, that when the baby is so little, you put him in the top and when they get a little bigger, the piece can be removed, the packn'play works in stages. lol.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• anon 12:11, stop being such a fun sucker. if u dont have a cute story to tell, dont say anything at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Last year when I was pregnant with my daughter (I only gained 3 pounds total with her but I was really huge so I lost a lot in the beginning) anyways it was almost Halloween and I couldn't figure out what I wanted to be. We took our son to the county fair and was having a great time. We saw and advertiser in a costume when my husband shouted hey hun thats what you can be when I replied what's that he said I could go as a house. LOL he totally didn't mean it in a mean way, but it was funny and I still like to razz him about it. I am pregnant again and it's funny cause he chooses his words carefully now
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I know I answered you earlier but I have another funny story.. This one was after my son was born..

Ok so my son was about a year old and I asked dad to change his diaper, dad who makes everything a joke, Picks up our son flies him around the room lays him on the floor pulls the tabs of the diaper and yanks the diaper out from under him trying to make our son laugh. The poop fell out of the diaper and landed directly on dads leg! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath! It was soo funny!

Anyways thought I would share that with you. lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2009