does anyone here live in central florida, specifically lake mary or the surrounding? I'm thinking of moving there and had questions about the neighborhood. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I live about an hour away from Lake Mary..which is not to far from Orlando...but I am more like in Leesburg and Tavares. Around Orlando I try to stay away from...it has the airport and greyhound which means alot of coming and going. Traffic is bad all the time because of the transport around in that area. Plus, if you do not know the back roads..well your screwed..you'll be paying alot of toll boths. Around in my area if it isn't the village it is Orlanda where all the BIg business are. But from what I have heard about Lake Mary is not good news to tell. But I would if I had the cash to visit it before moving down here. I moved away from all the headaches...around where I live is nothing but rednecks..fishing, shooting, beer drinking, swimming holes, front porch, 4x4 mud sling, truck driving, gator chasing, turtle eating, red necks. If high traffic city living is your thing in a bad area then I say sure move there. Email- me
    BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 5:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• if you like to know more.
    BrknWingAngel