• In the Spotlight:

Do you have the BumpIts?

Do you know how to use them? The commercial makes it look SO easy but it was so not!!! lol (at least not for me anyways)

Mrs.Loeffel

Asked by Mrs.Loeffel at 11:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• No, but I want to try it!! I have tried to get my curly hair to lift like that and the bump it would be alot easier then having to tease it LOL....let me know if you get one and it works...cause I am seriously wanting to get one!!!
    thetrivetts

Answer by thetrivetts at 11:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• i DO have them lol thats why i said it wasn't as easy as the commercial says it to be! My stupid things keep showing lol
    Mrs.Loeffel

Answer by Mrs.Loeffel at 12:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I have them they have a thing in youtube that shows real people using it I don't have the problem with it showing my hair is really thick I have the problem of it looking right in the front mine usually looks flat
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• i dont think they work that good. my friend is a hairdresser and she knew how to use them, but they dont really bump as high as they make it look in the commercials
    h_anne88

Answer by h_anne88 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2009