my husband is a truck driver and always accusing me of all kinds of stuff

ive been with this man for 15 years he is always yelling at me cussing at me in front of his kids we have a daughter together and he put her in the midle of everything disrespects me in front of his childern calls me a liar and his son makes up things to make it worst i am so depressed that it starting to show he does anything he wants. and if i try to have a good time he yells and accuses me of stupid things i am at my wits ends the way he talks to me is mean he tries to have total control his dad was the same way to his mother i dont want my little girl growing up thinking this is right can someone help me find an answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd leave him, hun. It doesn't sound like something he'd be able to change, and your daughter is better off not learning that it's ok for a guy to treat her like dirt.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• go see a lawyer... you owe it to your Daughter
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• this is verbal abuse and you and your daughter deserve better!! Has he ever hit or physically hurt you? Even if he doesn't hurt you physically, it is still abuse!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• id leave
    ur daughter will just end up in a relationship like that and the cycle will continue
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Guilty dog barks first. He is probably up to something himself.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

exactly what I was going to say!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• My husband used to do that to me , he was my first marriage, he told my children that I was nothing to them and they didn't have to do anything that I told them to do, and finally it got so bad that I had no other choice but to leave and get a divorce. The funny thing is he cried that he didn
    't want a divorce. You need to get away and start your life over for you and your daughter. There is no other answer to this problem. Sorry.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Tell him you're going to leave. You don't want your daughter growing up to think that is the type of relationship that adults have. If he doesn't trust you by now, he's not going to. Tell him that he needs to go to counseling with you or you can leave. Be strong about it and mean it. Just because he grew up that way doesn't mean your kids have to.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• He's a turck driver right? Yea just waite untill he leaves on a job and take ur stuff and leave but befor you do that talk to a lawyer arrange for child support and a devorce you owe it to your daughter she deserves better and so do you !
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I think he has a guilty conscious (sp?) and I think you owe it to your daughter to have a better image of love and relationships.

I can't say leave him because I am a complete stranger and I know how hard it is to leave someone you have invested so much time and love in. The big thing here is to make sure no matter what, you are happy and love yourself, and the same for your daughter. It seems like a poisionous household.

I think the right thing to do (if u had the financial abilities and emotional support) would be to leave and find a better, happier environment where there will be TONS less stress and you can be happy on your own (and find someone who loves you and her and shows it). Take some time on your own to figure out your options because financially leaving might not be one, and do what makes you happy and what you feel is right for yourself and your daughter.

(YOU DON'T OWE HIM ANYTHING)
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 4:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2009