How was you...

How was your 4th of July? I had a great time.. took DD to Gasport's fireworks, she got to pet the animals at the petting zoo they had set up... play with some new friends, and watch the fireworks.. which she loved. We just got back and I wanted to relax for a few minutes before heading up to bed.
(since this is the R&B section.. was it spiritually moving for you?)

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• We went to two of our friends bbq's and then we had a bunch of people over after it got dark and we did fireworks at our house. It was really nice.

I think the only bad part was all the wonderful deserts that I couldn't even have one bite of. I wanted to eat them soooooo bad, but I have cut out all sugar for the month : (

At least the other food was yummy : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• well not really spiritually moving for me although I did say god alot because I took my 4 year old and my nephew who is 8 and blind to watch fireworks and all they wanted to do is fight like they have been doing all day.I'll be glad when they get sleepy so I cvan put them in bed!!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 12:00 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• It always is spirtual moving, we had a tea party in my city and boy was it moving! God is the founder and roots of our foundation!!! God Bless AMERICA~
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 12:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• I saw a sunset that was spiritually moving and, though it was hot, it was a really beautiful day. Our town didn't have a fireworks show this year, but families all over the neighborhood were setting off firecrackers tonight which was kind of fun.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 2:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Yes, it was spiritually moving. It was the Sabbath so we went to church and took Communion. After sunset my hubby set off fireworks with the kids. It was nice.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• as much as i wanted to see fireworks, and my son was excited about them, too..it rained. a lot. so all the area fireworks shows were canceled, or at least shortened, and spotty..due to rain coming and going.
    spiritually moving? no, not really. but having needed rain very much in our area, my more adult-self was thankful for the rain..even if it meant no pyrotechnics on the 4th!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Just another day for us in the Great White North but July 1st was Canada Day.   We were celebrating in Montreal with family and of course went shopping:)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• We spent the day at Christmas in July and then took the baby to see the fireworks, which he loved, so it was a rather great day, if I do say so myself, lol.
    Hope everyone else had an enjoyable experience!
    =D
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• It was great. We had friends over to swim and eat on the deck. My granddaughter is visiting and was having a large time. We then cooked hamburgers and ate out with the neighbors shooting fireworks and watched the race on the deck.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Ours was pretty good to. We had a cookout earlier in the day then set off the fireworks after our daughter had a nap. It rained enough for town to postpone theirs so we get to go see those tonight. Should be fun!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2009