if u might think youmight be pregnat but u start your period dose that mean your not pregnat???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think it means ur not...if ur not trying and it was an accident thats the timme u get happy to be on it...LOL

its rare to get a period during pregnancy
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• sometimes it does happen... my mom had light "periods" throughout each of her five pregnancies. I never had that happen with my three though...

If you are bleeding fairly heavy (like a normal period) I would think that you are not PG. But... if it is just light spotting, and it never develops into a "real" period, you might want to do another test.

Good Luck!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I know a couple women who have bled at regular intervals (just like having periods) through much of their pregnancies. Spotting can also occur during pregnancy, which some women mistake for a period. If you have any question in your mind as to whether you may be pregnant, take a test.
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• If I had my period, I was not pregnant, especially if it's right on time.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2009