Passing blood clots?

Ok Im 33 weeks and I just had a small bowl movement and I started bleeding out my cooter and A medium blood clot came out what do you think is going on im not cramping or anything ?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 11:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be something as simple as your mucous plug or it could be something more. I would call your Dr. or go into L&D. I hope everything is ok.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Just because you are not feeling any cramping doesnt mean that something isnt going on. Call your OB and see what they would like you to do. They will probably tell you to keep an eye out or they may want to see you. Better to be safe than sorry
    lilmamaofone

Answer by lilmamaofone at 11:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• ARE YOU STILL BLEEDING OR WAS IT JUST THE ONE CLOT? IF YOU ARE STILL BLEEDING THEN GO TO THE HOSPITAL.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• hunny go to the ER...
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 1:58 PM on Jul. 5, 2009

• had to get my labor stopped but all is well for now!
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 4:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2009