S.O.S. the pain still there

Hey everyone,
I went to the hospital (labor and delivery) this morning at 4 am , I hadn't realize but I was having contractions every two min... By the way, I'm only 31 wks preggo. They gave me some pain medication and some medication to be able to sleep, but my abomen is very sensitive and painful, the pain is very constant, BTW, I'm not having low back contractions, just the abdomen.. Have you had anything similar? What home remedies have you guys tried to easy it off, all I've been doing is bed rest, but I'm really bored... THANKS........

jcampos

Asked by jcampos at 11:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is it just your abdomen or does it make your crotch feel achy too? Usually I lay down for a while, try walking with you back a little more arched(short durations) otherwise your back will hurt, keep up on fluids. Sometimes I have DH when he isnt busy with our 2 yr old, place his warm hands on my abdomen or belly whichever is in pain. The heat helps a bit.
    valentinemama

Answer by valentinemama at 11:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2009